- MWV Moose Bus Tours will depart from Norcross Circle, 40 Norcross Circle in North Conway Village, next to the Conway Scenic Railroad's Victorian train station, mid May through early October.
- Departure timesis 8 PM through the season. Also, the departure time in October is now later as it seems to help with more moose sightings. Note: Departure time should be confirmed when making your reservation.
- The best time to see a moose is between dusk and dawn, so we attempt to get into prime moose country right at sunset, or later.
- Because of cool mountain temperatures, we recommend that you bring a sweater or coat.
- MWV Moose Bus Tour Reservations are required.
Approximate Departure Time from 40 Norcross Circle,
off White Mountain Highway.
(North Conway Village, next to the Conway Scenic Railroad pictured)
May, June 8:00 PM
July, August 8:00 PM
September 8:00 PM
October 8:00 PM
Partial Schedule in May, June, August, September, and October.
Most nights late June through late August. Call for details.
The departure time can vary on any particular night so please call
before 5 PM to make a reservation.